Friday 11 March 2011

INTRODUCTION

Hey guys,

Just a quick introduction to what this blog will entail. It's the first blog I've ever done and I feel like a bit of a doucher for starting one up, but there are a few things that I wish to get out in the open in order to help people understand just what makes me tick, and what makes me see the world the way I do.

If you know me, without a doubt you know that I am one of the biggest movie buffs going around. Movies are not just a part of my life, but they have become my life. My bedroom wall is plastered with framed movie posters, I have cabinets stocked full with hundreds of Blu-Rays and hundreds of DVD's, and I have my own "library" - a book shelf filled with over 200 film-themed books.

What the hell made me like this? What is it that has captivated me so much that I have dedicated my life to watching and making films? Well, all your questions will be answered in this blog.

Each week I will upload one or two write-ups focused on a particular movie and why and how it has changed my perception of life, cinema and the way I make films.

I think in the following weeks and months you will finally get to see that long awaited look into the crazy, ever-ticking mind that is Dave Lee.

DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment